Equality Workshops for Islington Schools
EqualiTeach is delighted to be working in partnership with Islington Council for the fifth year, offering fully-funded equality workshops to schools in Islington.
Workshops are available for students in years 3-6, covering various topics relating to equality.
The following workshops are available:
- Celebrating Different Families – learning about different families and how to challenge homophobia
- All Inclusive – learning about disability and how to tackle disability-related bullying
- Reject Racism – exploring identity and language and how to challenge racism
- Outside the Box – exploring gender stereotypes and tackling sexism
- Home from Home -learning about immigration
- Faith in Us – learning about how to prevent and challenge Islamophobia
- Cross Words – understanding the power of language and exploring terminology around identity
More information about the workshops can be found here: www.equaliteach.co.uk/our-work
What young people think about the workshops:
What teachers have said about the workshops:
“Very well delivered and resourced.”
“Great workshop – children were engaged and enjoyed the activities.”
“Great delivery and enthusiasm.”
Workshops are approximately 2 hours long each and we can deliver workshops to one whole year group per school (single form entry schools can target two year groups).
Workshops will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would like to have a conversation to find out more about the workshops or book the workshops, please call 01480 470660 or email Frankie: firstname.lastname@example.org