Inspiring and Empowering People to Create Equal, Diverse & Inclusive Environments.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Training and Consultancy for Workplaces and Education Settings
Equality and Diversity in Schools & Education Settings
Working with teachers, staff and students, our approach can involve the whole school and helps to develop better environments for learning.
- Live equality training sessions for educators, school staff and boards.
- Delivery via school visits, e-learning or online sessions.
- Workshops with children and young people.
- Equality & diversity consultation and support.
- Tailored support and guidance on developing equality objectives and action plans.
- Digital and printable resources for educators.
- Auditing tool and recognition through the Equalities Award.
Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Our workplace services will bring about positive changes, a more supportive workplace culture and a stronger, unified workforce.
- Workplace diversity and inclusion training for all staff and directors.
- Support and consultation from our experienced team of professionals.
- Guidance with inclusive policy writing and implementation.
- Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion in all workplaces.
- Auditing, monitoring and evaluating approaches.
- Guidance towards a more diverse and inclusive workforce.
- A bespoke and tailored approach to meet your desired outcomes.
Not a School, Education Provider or Workplace?
It’s ok, we can still work with you.
We tailor our sessions, training and consultation for any setting that can benefit from equality & diversity services.
Please get in touch so we can discuss what you’d like to achieve.
E-learning and Online Training
All the staff training sessions we deliver in schools and workplaces are also available as live online sessions via Zoom and Teams. This delivery method allows us to bring the same quality of training with interactive, engaging discussion and activities for all participants.
In addition to our live sessions, we have a number of short courses available for completion in your own time, at home or work, via our e-learning platform.
Tailored support and services
We Believe in Positive Environments where Everyone is Valued
EqualiTeach is a not-for-profit organisation providing high quality, interactive training and support on issues of equality, diversity and inclusion. Our vision is an equal, inclusive and diverse society where everyone is valued and able to succeed.
We understand that every organisation is different. To ensure that our services are fully tailored to your needs, we consult with staff, listen to concerns and work collaboratively to develop bespoke solutions.
See Our Work in Schools...
We are a Community Interest Company
For the Wellbeing of Others, Not for Profit
As a not-for-profit organisation our status allows us to focus on the core beliefs of equality, diversity and inclusion throughout communities and workplaces, for everyone.
When we work with you, we are dedicated to helping make positive, long-term changes that improve everyone’s wellbeing and development. We are skilled and experienced in providing all of our services, and you can trust our growing team to have your best interests in mind.
Questions about EqualiTeach and what We Do?
Please take a look at our FAQs for answers to many common enquiries.
Equality in Education
Equality, diversity and inclusion services for schools and education settings, including in-person and online staff training; e-learning courses; workshops with children and young people; consultancy; policy review and development; and auditing tools.
Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace
Workplace training and consultancy for a more inclusive and forward-thinking working environment. Our expert services will be tailored for you and can be delivered in-person and online, resulting in a more representative, resilient and productive workforce.