Equality training and learning for all
EqualiTeach is a registered charity, providing equality and diversity training and consultancy services for businesses, local authorities, schools and education settings.
We are based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, from where we travel throughout the UK to provide on-site training, workshops and consultancy services. We also provide remote consultancy, online training, e-learning and resources that are available to download from our website.
Established in 2013, we have years of experience in equality training and consultancy. Our team of equality and diversity professionals deliver our services with an accessible, non-judgemental and engaging approach.
If you are in a position to support our work, we welcome you to reach out and let us know.
There are various ways to get involved from funding to volunteering.
For funding assessment, please see our case for support document.
Vision, Mission and Aims
An equal, inclusive and diverse society where everyone is valued and able to succeed.
EqualiTeach is a nationwide equality and diversity training and consultancy charity, which inspires and empowers people to create equal, diverse and inclusive environments where everyone feels safe, valued and able to succeed.
- To empower young people to think critically and reject prejudice and misinformation, and to become active citizens to create positive change
- To empower adults to promote equality, diversity and inclusion; educate others; and tackle prejudice and discrimination
- To capacitate senior leaders to embed equality, diversity and inclusion through policy and practice
- To influence and inform government to promote equality, diversity and inclusion throughout decision-making
Values and ethics
EqualiTeach is a registered charity, operating on a not-for-profit basis, with any profits made being ploughed back into charitable activities.
EqualiTeach is committed to its vision of an equal, inclusive and productive society where everyone is valued and able to achieve their full potential.
To make our commitment to ethical working as clear as possible, EqualiTeach is governed by a number of core values. These shape the culture and define the character of the organisation, as well as guide how we behave and make decisions:
- We continually strive to ensure that equality, diversity and inclusion are core to everything we do and that our workplace is safe and inclusive for everybody.
- We aim to attract, develop and retain the best talent for our business in order to foster a collaborative and mutually supportive environment.
- We believe in honesty and inspiring trust by saying what we mean, matching our behaviours with our words and taking responsibility for our actions.
- We strive constantly to improve in order to meet and exceed the highest expectations of our customers, partners and stakeholders, and provide high quality evidence-based information and advice.
- We continually listen to the needs of clients and staff members and value their input into our decision-making processes.